Sunday, March 25, 2012

European Championship 2012 - 5th round

VICTORY!  :)
...and actually that was an easy one. Finally I was paired with someone of my strength. In chess strength is measured by ELO points and approximately 200 points difference means one category stronger opposition. My level should be between ELO 1800 and 2000 on my better days while the world champion has 2800. My opponents were between 2000 and 2500 so far and although I didn't agree in theory I was suppose to lose those games.... :)

Victory!
Now the ice is broken and I'm back on track. Next round I play against a 2100 rated Armenian player today then in the evening there's a bowling and karting event organised for the players at www.lautakarting.bg. Monday is rest day and the 7th round will be on Tuesday.


Martinitsa tree on the main pedestrian street

No comments: